Are you feeling lonely, anxious or depressed? Are your relationships breaking down?
Are you dealing with financial difficulties, unemployment, illness, grief and loss, addiction, mental illness, child abuse or domestic violence?
Are the issues you face overwhelming and getting you down?
There are times when we need a friend to help us through.
Remember that “God cares for you” (Matthew chapter 6 verse 30 and 1 Peter chapter 5 verse 7 in the Bible). We care as well.
Why not contact us or come to church? We’d love to support and pray for you at this time.
If you need to speak to someone right now, call Life Line on 13 11 14 where there are counsellors ready to listen 24/7. Your call is confidential and they can provide encouragement, information and referrals.
If you require assistance with food: North Ryde Community Aid – 9888 3380
North Ryde Community Aid also provides the following assistance for the needy:
1) Aged and Disabled Services – social groups, social support, medical transport, shopping services, linen service
2) Mother’s group
3) Computer classes
4) Multicultural Community Support
If you require financial assistance:
– St Vincent de Paul Shop, North Ryde – 9887 3356
– Christian Community Aid (CCA), Eastwood – 9858 1377, 9858 3222
– Salvation Army, Chatswood – 9419 8695, 9412 1019
– Telopea Christian Centre- 9638 7955
CCA, Eastwood also provides the following assistance for persons who meet the qualifying guidelines:
1) Emergency Relief including food assistance
2) Aged and Disabled Services – social support, medical transport, shopping services, counseling, linen service
3) No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS)
4) Financial Counselling
5) Youth Services
6) Children’s Services
7) Multicultural Community Support
I would like to tell you that you have rich activities in North Ryde Christian Church.
God be with anyone who serves in the church.