Our church was established in the early 1960s when North Ryde was a new residential suburb that grew out of the market gardens which had been in the region.
Since then, many children, young people and families have attended our weekly activities and annual camps.
We are a multicultural group that encourages everyone:
- To have a strong understanding of God’s Word, the Bible, and how it applies to our everyday lives.
- To be involved in ministry in a way that properly utilises their God-given talents and gifts. In this sense, we are all ministers.
- To love and care for each other. In this sense, we are all pastors.
Each member of your family is welcome to attend any of our activities.
We are an evangelical church which is affiliated with Christian Community Churches of Australia (a network of churches working together for the benefit of the Australian community).
12 Pindari Street
NORTH RYDE 2113
North Ryde is a suburb of Sydney, which is 30 minutes from the city.
If you are travelling by car, it is not far from the intersection of Lane Cove Road (Road A3) and Epping Road.
If you are travelling by bus:
- Take Route 288 from the city and alight at the first stop in Kent Road, North Ryde, or
- Take Route 288 from Epping rail station and alight at the last stop in Kent Road, North Ryde.
If you are travelling by train, it is 20 minutes walk (along Lane Cove Road) from Macquarie Park station, which is on the Northern Line.